Ricoh Aficio 2020D is one of the most recommended multifunctional printer for offices and businesses that was released by Ricoh to keep up with the increasing demands of multipurpose printer. This machine offers the printing and copying function as its main, while the faxing and scanning function as its optional function. It uses laser monochrome technology, thus only producing monochrome documents. The standard memory for this machine is pretty big, with 192 MB. In a cycle, it is able to produce up to 99 copies.
Ricoh Aficio 2020D takes less than 30 seconds to warm up, which is pretty fast, especially for hectic offices and businesses. The maximum speed is 21 pages per minute, which is slightly faster than most printers on the same class. It is able to zoom from 50 percent to 200 percent. The maximum resolution is 600 x 600 dpi. It comes with LAN and USB as its connectivity to ensure its accessibility to multiple devices at the same time.
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 2016 Colour Laser Printer
Ricoh Aficio 2020D has a quite high power consumption, with less than 1.28 kW during operation and 40 watts during energy saver mode. To sum up, for small-to-medium offices and businesses, this machine gives a satisfying performance.
Ricoh Aficio 2020D Multifunction Laser Printer Drivers and Software for Microsoft Windows OS:
Operating System(s): Windows 8.1(64-Bit), Windows 8.1(32-Bit), Windows 8(64-Bit), Windows 8(32-Bit), Windows 7(64-Bit), Windows 7(32-Bit), Windows Vista(64-Bit), Windows Vista(32-Bit), Windows XP
- Ricoh Aficio 2020D Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (10.9 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 1515 Mono Laser Printer
- Ricoh Aficio 2020D Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.4 MB)
How to install driver for Ricoh Aficio 2020D Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: Ricoh Aficio 2020D Printer to keep your Ricoh product up-to-date.