For those who are currently looking for a copier device that can handle your offices high productivity, you may want to put Ricoh Aficio 2018D on your must-have list. This machine is able to print and copy documents effortlessly with just one device. You can also add fax and scan function with additional accessories. The maximum resolution offered by this device is pretty standard compared to other similar machine on the market, with 600 x 600. It uses solid state scanner as its reading element.
If you want to reduce your paper cost up to 50%, Ricoh Aficio 2018D is surely your answer. This machine has an optional automatic duplexing feature, allowing the user to print on both side of paper effortlessly. The speed offered by this device is quite good, but not exceptional, with 18 pages per minute. The design is slightly bigger compared to its competitors, with 103 lbs. in weight, and 21.97 x 22.36 x 23.11 inches in height, depth, and width respectively.
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 2015 Colour Laser Printer
It only takes 15 seconds for Ricoh Aficio 2018D to warm up. This machine is able to zoom documents from 50 percent to 200 percent. In a cycle, it is able to produce up to 99 copies.
Ricoh Aficio 2018D Multifunction Laser Printer Drivers and Software for Microsoft Windows OS:
Operating System(s): Windows 8.1(64-Bit), Windows 8.1(32-Bit), Windows 8(64-Bit), Windows 8(32-Bit), Windows 7(64-Bit), Windows 7(32-Bit), Windows Vista(64-Bit), Windows Vista(32-Bit), Windows XP
- Ricoh Aficio 2018D Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (10.9 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Ricoh Aficio 2018D Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.4 MB)
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 1515 Mono Laser Printer
How to install driver for Ricoh Aficio 2018D Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: Ricoh Aficio 2018D Printer to keep your Ricoh product up-to-date.