Ricoh Aficio 2018 can be considered as one of the recommended copiers released by Ricoh to accommodate the elevating demands of copier machine. This machine offer the function of printer and copier in one device. Additional accessories are needed if you want to have scanner and fax machine function. The speed of this machine is slightly better than its competitors on the market, with 18 pages per minute. It does not have any automatic duplexing function, thus, you have to flip your documents manually to print on both sides on paper.
The standard paper capacity Ricoh Aficio 2018 is slightly bigger that other copiers on the market, with 600 sheets. Thus, its maximum paper capacity is also bigger, with 1600 sheets, which is suitable for offices and businesses with high productivity. It uses solid state scanner as its reading element. The maximum resolution is quite standard with 600 x 600 dpi.
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 2015 Colour Laser Printer
For the design, Ricoh Aficio 2018 is slightly bigger than copier on the same class, with 21.97 x 22.36 x 21.65 inches in height, depth, and width respectively, and 96 lbs. in weight. You may need to prepare separated room to place this machine, especially if you purchase more than one device.
Ricoh Aficio 2018 Multifunction Laser Printer Drivers and Software for Microsoft Windows OS:
Operating System(s): Windows 8.1(64-Bit), Windows 8.1(32-Bit), Windows 8(64-Bit), Windows 8(32-Bit), Windows 7(64-Bit), Windows 7(32-Bit), Windows Vista(64-Bit), Windows Vista(32-Bit), Windows XP
- Ricoh Aficio 2018 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (10.9 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Ricoh Aficio 2018 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.4 MB)
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 180 Mono Laser Printer
How to install driver for Ricoh Aficio 2018 Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: Ricoh Aficio 2018 Printer to keep your Ricoh product up-to-date.