Due to the rapid development of technology, the use of electronic devices keep on increasing each year. One of the electronic devices that is essential in our life, especially for office workers and students, is copier. Ricoh understand this condition and launched Ricoh Aficio 2015. This machine offers the function of copier and printer in one device. If you want to enjoy fax machine and scanning function in this device, you need to purchase additional accessories. This machine is suitable for small businesses and offices.
Ricoh Aficio 2015 does not have automatic duplexing feature, so you have to manually flip your pages to print on both sides of the paper. The copying speed is not too exceptional nor too bad, with 15 pages per minute. The standard paper capacity is pretty big, with 350 sheets. For the maximum paper capacity, this machine can handle up to 1,350 sheets.
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 180 Colour Laser Printer
Ricoh Aficio 2015 has a standard maximum resolution, with 600 x 600 dpi. The size is pretty big, with 21.65 x 22.36 x 16.54 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. You need extra space to install this machine. The warming up time is pretty fast, with less than 15 seconds, which is suitable for hectic offices.
Ricoh Aficio 2015 Multifunction Laser Printer Drivers and Software for Microsoft Windows OS:
Operating System(s): Windows 8.1(64-Bit), Windows 8.1(32-Bit), Windows 8(64-Bit), Windows 8(32-Bit), Windows 7(64-Bit), Windows 7(32-Bit), Windows Vista(64-Bit), Windows Vista(32-Bit), Windows XP
- Ricoh Aficio 2015 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (10.9 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Ricoh Aficio 2015 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.4 MB)
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 150 Mono Laser Printer
How to install driver for Ricoh Aficio 2015 Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: Ricoh Aficio 2015 Printer to keep your Ricoh product up-to-date.