Ricoh Aficio 1515MF is a multifunctional printer released by Ricoh to accommodate the elevating needs of multipurpose printers. This machine offers the function of printer, scanner, copier, and even fax machine, all in one device. Using laser as its printing technology, this device can only produce monochrome outputs. The standard memory is quite big, with 192 MB. It has a quite high power consumption, with 1000 watts during operation and 35 watts during standby mode.
The printing speed offered by Ricoh Aficio 1515MF is quite standard compared to other multifunctional printers on the market, with 15 pages per minute. Its maximum resolution is also comparatively average, with 600 x 600 dpi. It is able to zoom documents from 50 percent to 200 percent. As for the interface, it is equipped with USB and LAN port to make sure multiple computers can access the device remotely at the same time. It is compatible with some operating systems, such as Mac OS (version 8.6 and up) and Windows (95 and up).
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 150 Colour Laser Printer
Ricoh Aficio 1515MF has a quite big size, with 55.12 lbs. in weight, and 20.1 x 17.7 x 18.4 inches in height, depth, and width respectively. You may need to prepare extra space to store this device.
Ricoh Aficio 1515MF Multifunction Laser Printer Drivers and Software for Microsoft Windows OS:
Operating System(s): Windows 8.1(64-Bit), Windows 8.1(32-Bit), Windows 8(64-Bit), Windows 8(32-Bit), Windows 7(64-Bit), Windows 7(32-Bit), Windows Vista(64-Bit), Windows Vista(32-Bit), Windows XP
- Ricoh Aficio 1515MF Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (10.9 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Ricoh Aficio 1515MF Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.4 MB)
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 1085 Mono Laser Printer
How to install driver for Ricoh Aficio 1515MF Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: Ricoh Aficio 1515MF Printer to keep your Ricoh product up-to-date.