Nowadays, multipurpose devices become more popular among people thanks to the rapid technological development. Ricoh, a company that produces a lot of electronic devices, understand this trend, and released Ricoh Aficio 1515F to answer the challenge. This machine offers the function of copier and fax machine in just one device. The power consumption is quite high, but still good enough for small-to-medium businesses and offices, with 1000 watts during operation and 10 watts during standby mode.
The size for Ricoh Aficio 1515F is pretty compact for a machine with double function, with 18.4 x 17.7 x 14.6 inches in width, depth, and height respectively, and 48.5 lbs. in weight. Additional spaces may be needed to store this machine if you have more than one device. The maximum speed is not too fast nor too slow, with 15 pages per minute. The maximum media size supported by this device is A4 size. It uses laser as its printing technology, thus producing only monochrome outputs.
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 150 Colour Laser Printer
The maximum resolution of Ricoh Aficio 1515F is quite standard compared to other fax/copier machines on the market, with 600 x 600 dpi. However, the warming up time is very fast, with less than 15 seconds only.
Ricoh Aficio 1515F Multifunction Laser Printer Drivers and Software for Microsoft Windows OS:
Operating System(s): Windows 8.1(64-Bit), Windows 8.1(32-Bit), Windows 8(64-Bit), Windows 8(32-Bit), Windows 7(64-Bit), Windows 7(32-Bit), Windows Vista(64-Bit), Windows Vista(32-Bit), Windows XP
- Ricoh Aficio 1515F Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (10.9 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Ricoh Aficio 1515F Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.4 MB)
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 1105 Color Laser Printer
How to install driver for Ricoh Aficio 1515F Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: Ricoh Aficio 1515F Printer to keep your Ricoh product up-to-date.