In this era of modernization and technology, the life of human can be separated from electronic devices. A copier becomes one of an integral machine in our life, especially for students and office workers. One of the best products for copier is Ricoh Aficio 1515. This machine uses electro photographic printing and twin laser beam scanning as its copying technology. The speed is quite average compared to its competitors, with 15 copies per minute. It can copy up to 99 copies in one cycle.
The warming up time for Ricoh Aficio 1515 is quite fast compared to other copiers on the same class, with less than 15 seconds. This machine is able to zoom documents from 50 percent to 200 percent. The memory available in this machine is no bigger than 16 MB. The paper input capacity is quite big, with 850 sheets at maximum. The output tray can handle up to 250 sheets at most.
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 150 Colour Laser Printer
The size for Ricoh Aficio 1515 is quite compact compared to its competitors, with only 22 kg in weight, and 371 x 450 x 468 mm in height, depth, and width respectively. However, you may still need to prepare extra space to place it, especially if you have more than one machine.
Ricoh Aficio 1515 Multifunction Laser Printer Drivers and Software for Microsoft Windows OS:
Operating System(s): Windows 8.1(64-Bit), Windows 8.1(32-Bit), Windows 8(64-Bit), Windows 8(32-Bit), Windows 7(64-Bit), Windows 7(32-Bit), Windows Vista(64-Bit), Windows Vista(32-Bit), Windows XP
- Ricoh Aficio 1515 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (10.9 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Ricoh Aficio 1515 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.4 MB)
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 1075 Color Laser Printer
How to install driver for Ricoh Aficio 1515 Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: Ricoh Aficio 1515 Printer to keep your Ricoh product up-to-date.