In the era of technology, our life cannot be separated from the use of electronic devices. From as simple as doing school or college tasks, to working on offices or homes, we need electronic devices to support us. One of these electronic devices is photocopy machine. There are a lot of photocopy machine sold on the market, especially the one used for small business. One of the recommended product is Ricoh Aficio 120. The configuration used by this photocopier is desktop configuration.
Ricoh Aficio 120 has a maximum resolution of 600 dpi, which is pretty standard for a photocopier for small business. It uses heating roll system as its fusing. The machine takes approximately 20 seconds to warm up, which is pretty fast for a photocopier on the same class. It can copy from books, sheet, or even objects. The maximum original size supported by this photocopier is A4 size.
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 1110 Colour Laser Printer
The power consumption of Ricoh Aficio 120 is quite big, but not too big for small business, with less than 1000 watts during operation and 100 watts during standby mode. The size is not too big nor too small, with 468 x 450 x 371 mm in width, depth, and height respectively.
Ricoh Aficio 120 Multifunction Laser Printer Drivers and Software for Microsoft Windows OS:
Operating System(s): Windows 8.1(64-Bit), Windows 8.1(32-Bit), Windows 8(64-Bit), Windows 8(32-Bit), Windows 7(64-Bit), Windows 7(32-Bit), Windows Vista(64-Bit), Windows Vista(32-Bit), Windows XP
- Ricoh Aficio 120 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (10.9 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Ricoh Aficio 120 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.4 MB)
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 1060 Color Laser Printer
How to install driver for Ricoh Aficio 120 Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: Ricoh Aficio 120 Printer to keep your Ricoh product up-to-date.