These days, thanks to the rapid development of technology, many electronic devices are available to support human life. If you are currently in need for copier and printer to help you finish your jobs, Ricoh Aficio 150 can be your solution. This machine offer the function of printer and copier in just one device. It uses laser as its printing technology, producing only monochrome outputs. The maximum paper size that can be handled by this machine is A3, which is a good news for those who tend to print on big paper.
The maximum printing and copying resolution for Ricoh Aficio 150 is 600 x 600 dpi. This is pretty standard for a printer/copier machine on the same league. The printing speed is also pretty average, with only 15 pages per minute for A4 paper. The amount of memory available in this machine is 16 MB, with 80 MB at maximum.
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 1105 Colour Laser Printer
As for the interface, Ricoh Aficio 150 comes with LPT and Ethernet to make sure multiple computers can access the device remotely at the same time. The paper feed is pretty large, with 1350 list, which is suitable for home businesses and small offices. The supported operating system for this machine is Windows.
Ricoh Aficio 150 Multifunction Laser Printer Drivers and Software for Microsoft Windows OS:
Operating System(s): Windows 8.1(64-Bit), Windows 8.1(32-Bit), Windows 8(64-Bit), Windows 8(32-Bit), Windows 7(64-Bit), Windows 7(32-Bit), Windows Vista(64-Bit), Windows Vista(32-Bit), Windows XP
- Ricoh Aficio 150 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (10.9 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Ricoh Aficio 150 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.4 MB)
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 1060 Color Laser Printer
How to install driver for Ricoh Aficio 150 Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: Ricoh Aficio 150 Printer to keep your Ricoh product up-to-date.