For those who need a copy machine that can support your document in high volume, you have to buy Ricoh Aficio 1075 as your copy machine. This machine can enhance your productivity with good results whenever you process your documents. This Aficio 1075 type provides many features and functions that will help you doing your work with good quality and high performance. You will find that there is not only copying task you can do with it but also scanning and printing feature.
This Ricoh Aficio 1075 offers high speed of copying which is up to 75 pages in each minute and the first copy takes only 3.5 seconds. It means that you will be able to produce a high quality output like a pro with great speed. The resolution of this machine is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi that will perfectly meet your need to get great document output as you need.
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 1060 Colour Laser Printer
This Ricoh Aficio 1075 is a type of copier but you can also add the optional scanner and printer to the machine. The bypass tray is up to 100 sheet papers which mean that you will not need to unload the paper tray only to print on envelopes, labels, or any other.
Ricoh Aficio 1075 Multifunction Laser Printer Drivers and Software for Microsoft Windows OS:
Operating System(s): Windows 8.1(64-Bit), Windows 8.1(32-Bit), Windows 8(64-Bit), Windows 8(32-Bit), Windows 7(64-Bit), Windows 7(32-Bit), Windows Vista(64-Bit), Windows Vista(32-Bit), Windows XP
- Ricoh Aficio 1075 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (10.9 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Ricoh Aficio 1075 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.4 MB)
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 1050 Color Laser Printer
How to install driver for Ricoh Aficio 1075 Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: Ricoh Aficio 1075 Printer to keep your Ricoh product up-to-date.