Ricoh Aficio 1060 is a copy machine with good quality results. This copier has high performance and great specification that will make you feel satisfied with the results. There are a lot of features you can find in this machine that you have to know before buying this machine. This is a smart choice you have ever made to help you doing your work easier and faster at your working place. You will find that the machine gives you what you want and meets your need.
This Ricoh Aficio 1060 is designed to handle your busy work with high volume of documents. It can finish your work with fast speed even you are processing a bunch of documents. The first document copy takes only 3.5 seconds and multi-copy takes only 60 pages per minute. With those speeds, it proves you that the machine gives you the best in its velocity. For maximum monthly duty, it is up to 250,000 impressions.
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 1050 Colour Laser Printer
In addition, this Ricoh Aficio 1060 provides you with the easy access and easy operation. Though this machine is a type of standard copier, but you still are able to add scanner and printer capabilities as you want in this machine.
Ricoh Aficio 1060 Multifunction Laser Printer Drivers and Software for Microsoft Windows OS:
Operating System(s): Windows 8.1(64-Bit), Windows 8.1(32-Bit), Windows 8(64-Bit), Windows 8(32-Bit), Windows 7(64-Bit), Windows 7(32-Bit), Windows Vista(64-Bit), Windows Vista(32-Bit), Windows XP
- Ricoh Aficio 1060 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (10.9 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Ricoh Aficio 1060 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.4 MB)
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 1035 Color Laser Printer
How to install driver for Ricoh Aficio 1060 Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: Ricoh Aficio 1060 Printer to keep your Ricoh product up-to-date.