Ricoh has released a new multifunctional printing machine that can be your best solution to help you doing your work at your office. It is Ricoh Aficio 1035 which is one of the best multifunctional printing machines that will be your great assistant at work. There are a lot of useful and helpful features you can find in this machine that will make you feel satisfied with the printer as well. It also offers high performance and good specification that you will be grateful to have this printer at your office or home office.
Since this printer is a type of all in one printing machine, you will be able to use this machine as scanner, copier, and also fax machine as well as printing. Ricoh Aficio 1035 can produce for about 35 copy in each minute and the first copy takes only in 3.6 seconds. The maximum capacity for papers is up to 500 sheet papers. It is the main feature in this printing machine you will get after buying this printer.
You might also like: Ricoh Aficio 1032 Colour Laser Printer
In addition, this Ricoh Aficio 1035 has standard Auto Duplex Printing which can help you to save the paper more. This printer has monthly duty cycle which is for about 80,000 pages that make you feel easy in handling a bunch of documents.
Ricoh Aficio 1035 Multifunction Laser Printer Drivers and Software for Microsoft Windows OS:
Operating System(s): Windows 8.1(64-Bit), Windows 8.1(32-Bit), Windows 8(64-Bit), Windows 8(32-Bit), Windows 7(64-Bit), Windows 7(32-Bit), Windows Vista(64-Bit), Windows Vista(32-Bit), Windows XP
- Ricoh Aficio 1035 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (10.9 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Ricoh Aficio 1035 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.4 MB)
You might also like: Ricoh SP5300DN Color Laser Printer
How to install driver for Ricoh Aficio 1035 Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Download the latest drivers for your: Ricoh Aficio 1035 Printer to keep your Ricoh product up-to-date.